I have two hands, one beating heart .. and I'll be alright.. I'm gonna be alright.
Tuesday, 9 January 2018
Friday, 5 January 2018
Wednesday, 3 January 2018
Sunday, 31 December 2017
Let's sum up the year, the good and the bad:
1. I think I'll doing well in school, i finished 2 semesters this year, with exams and all, and i admit i had plenty of help from someone, and highly appreciate it, wouldn't have done it without you.
2. I started a business, and closed it, learned so much from the experience, was crazy with stress and work and all, but I don't regret any part of it.
I'd do it again with another idea that I'm more into.
3. I traveled to an amazing place, was the most terrifying and beautiful trip of my life, stupid move in my side but at least i enjoyed it and it ended well.
4. I went back to Google, they've been treating me well, i needed the money, and the good of course, and the challenge is always a good thing. And i presented my project in the interns summit in Zurich, was a great experience.
5. I tried my best to get back to she codes, not so much a success but i did help with launching two branches for Arab women. So proud of the girl and all the work they've put up in the organization.
6. I went to Orlando for the Grace Hopper conference, was amazing!!
1. I have never been this stressed in my life, it's not the work and not school.
2. I don't feel very healthy anymore, for unknown reasons, i blame the dress, it's killing me.
3. I have cried so much this year, more than all the times i cried when i was depressed, combined. That's alot!!
4. I feel so lonely, and unappreciated, and taken for granted from the most important people in my life.
5. I feel genuinely sad, not depressed sad, just sad. I think i lost the spark i had in my life, the energy, the love of everything, i lost what makes me .. me.
6. I have never in my life kept so much secrets, i feel like im living a double life , it's tearing me apart.
7. My hair is long, i have it, why am I doing this??
8. And i became 27 and I'm still not in a relationship.. perfect ending for a stupid year.
And i thought 2017 was gonna be my year lol.
2018 better be better.
Saturday, 16 December 2017
Sunday, 19 November 2017
Saturday, 21 October 2017
Sunday, 15 October 2017
Saturday, 10 June 2017
Saturday, 29 April 2017
Tuesday, 4 April 2017
If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another.
The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience.