Let's sum up the year, the good and the bad:
1. I think I'll doing well in school, i finished 2 semesters this year, with exams and all, and i admit i had plenty of help from someone, and highly appreciate it, wouldn't have done it without you.
2. I started a business, and closed it, learned so much from the experience, was crazy with stress and work and all, but I don't regret any part of it.
I'd do it again with another idea that I'm more into.
3. I traveled to an amazing place, was the most terrifying and beautiful trip of my life, stupid move in my side but at least i enjoyed it and it ended well.
4. I went back to Google, they've been treating me well, i needed the money, and the good of course, and the challenge is always a good thing. And i presented my project in the interns summit in Zurich, was a great experience.
5. I tried my best to get back to she codes, not so much a success but i did help with launching two branches for Arab women. So proud of the girl and all the work they've put up in the organization.
6. I went to Orlando for the Grace Hopper conference, was amazing!!
1. I have never been this stressed in my life, it's not the work and not school.
2. I don't feel very healthy anymore, for unknown reasons, i blame the dress, it's killing me.
3. I have cried so much this year, more than all the times i cried when i was depressed, combined. That's alot!!
4. I feel so lonely, and unappreciated, and taken for granted from the most important people in my life.
5. I feel genuinely sad, not depressed sad, just sad. I think i lost the spark i had in my life, the energy, the love of everything, i lost what makes me .. me.
6. I have never in my life kept so much secrets, i feel like im living a double life , it's tearing me apart.
7. My hair is long, i have it, why am I doing this??
8. And i became 27 and I'm still not in a relationship.. perfect ending for a stupid year.
And i thought 2017 was gonna be my year lol.
2018 better be better.